Monday, June 22, 2009

Day 114

really an uneventful day. monday's are like that. beginning of the week, dragging the heels, not wanting the weekend to end, most people do hate monday's. i never used to have an issue with monday's, i guess that was coz many moons ago i liked my job and what i was doing. these day's, it's not that i dislike it, i just like my weekends more, ha!
my flatmate walked in just after dark, and announced she here car was dead, and had just walked home from the doctor's - in boots - mad girl. so boy and i took her back down the rd and jump started her car for her. i have a bit of a phobia of jumper leads....coz in my head positive goes to negative and vice versa....not so with jumper leads as we all know. i learnt the hard way when i burnt my hand, and managed to take a chip out of my mother's gold wedding ring, due to the heat, not so cool.
i got over my fear tho - with a few jumps(me that is) and got meg's car started first go....it wasn't the battery it turns out....was the alternator - stink!

0 comments:

About This Blog

365 days has been around for ever (it's probably older than me even). i have resisted the temptation to do one, until now.
i am the photographic artist in residence at christchurch polytechnic, new zealand, this year. a friend decided she was going to do a 365 days, and conned me into doing it too. I figured it would be a great project for the year, and a great way to remember the year. to make it a little more challenging, i decided to take self-portrait each day.
so here goes

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP