Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Day 137

finally managed to have a free wednesday evening, so i could stay and enjoy dinner with my cousins after looking after them for the arvo. now luca and charlotte are actually my second cousins once removed(some people consider this fourth cousin's) and their mother adrianne is my second cousin, but probably the cousin i am closest to as she used to come and stay with us in auckland during her university holiday's and work. after dinner a and i went down the road for an uninterrupted catch up. very pleasant, albeit rather late.

0 comments:

About This Blog

365 days has been around for ever (it's probably older than me even). i have resisted the temptation to do one, until now.
i am the photographic artist in residence at christchurch polytechnic, new zealand, this year. a friend decided she was going to do a 365 days, and conned me into doing it too. I figured it would be a great project for the year, and a great way to remember the year. to make it a little more challenging, i decided to take self-portrait each day.
so here goes

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP