Sunday, July 26, 2009

Day 147

jury is still out as to whether i like weddings or not. whether it's just i'm not a partier, or the fact that all my friends are 'stand-alone' friends, so whenever i go to one i don't really know anyone else. today's one had added pressure, being the photographer, the first 'wedding' i've shot to boot.
once again it was not a pleasant morning for boy(who by the way was helping me shoot the day's events). i was foul!! hmmm, need to work on that. finally decided what to wear, thank goodness. it helped that it was a lovely day out.
we finally got there, a little late, but then they were running late anyway - so no worries!
we went off and did our thing, and after the first few shots it was sweet as. well i'm never happy with my work, so it was as sweet as good be with my stupid standards. the ceremony was a little harder, just due to positioning etc. but we had it covered with the two of us. we also decided to use my blackboard & get the guest's to write a note and then snap them.


some of my fav snaps of the day are on my stuff about me blog. check it out.

0 comments:

About This Blog

365 days has been around for ever (it's probably older than me even). i have resisted the temptation to do one, until now.
i am the photographic artist in residence at christchurch polytechnic, new zealand, this year. a friend decided she was going to do a 365 days, and conned me into doing it too. I figured it would be a great project for the year, and a great way to remember the year. to make it a little more challenging, i decided to take self-portrait each day.
so here goes

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP