Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Day 165


my friend callum moved to auckland a little over a month ago. chc just isn't the same anymore. he was my coffee buddy(wine buddy when i could still drink). whenever either of us needed to hang out and de-stress the other was on hand to help, and consume said drink! the past six weeks have been weird without my drinking buddy. i did catch up with him a few weeks ago at his wedding, in auckland...but it just wasn't the same.
today i got the best phone call, callum was flying down for coffee....how awesome is that!!!! he misses me so..... oh and his husband(who is momentarily still down here)!

About This Blog

365 days has been around for ever (it's probably older than me even). i have resisted the temptation to do one, until now.
i am the photographic artist in residence at christchurch polytechnic, new zealand, this year. a friend decided she was going to do a 365 days, and conned me into doing it too. I figured it would be a great project for the year, and a great way to remember the year. to make it a little more challenging, i decided to take self-portrait each day.
so here goes

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP