Friday, May 8, 2009

Day 69


i flippen jinxed myself didn't i!!! a few weeks ago i wrote about how i used to dream religiously every night and wake up absolutely exhausted, and how that has not happened so much for the past few years. silly, silly, silly kirsty....no sooner do i write about it and my dreaming is back full force.
the past few weeks i have awoken to tell tales of normality with a twist. of vividness and details. oh - and total exhaustion.
when one dreams like so, there is no brain rest...so although i have physically rested my brain is a total write off and is extremely lacking in function! one can only hope that some crazy wacky ideas come from all this nocturnal activity.
a friend asked me if i was writing it all down, my response....if i did that it would take me all day! i have no idea how it works, but seriously, the imagery that is occurring most definitely seems like a lot more than the few hours i am sleeping....i wish i could fit so much into my conscious day!

0 comments:

About This Blog

365 days has been around for ever (it's probably older than me even). i have resisted the temptation to do one, until now.
i am the photographic artist in residence at christchurch polytechnic, new zealand, this year. a friend decided she was going to do a 365 days, and conned me into doing it too. I figured it would be a great project for the year, and a great way to remember the year. to make it a little more challenging, i decided to take self-portrait each day.
so here goes

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP