Monday, May 18, 2009

Day 79

going away is great....a few days away from reality and the norm. coming back is not so much fun... unpacking, reality and chores.
when my bags goes through security i'm surprised they don't rip it open and rummage through it with the amount of power cords that are always in my bags. laptop, camera battery charger, battery charger, two cellphone chargers, camera cables....oh and more.
although i take all that stuff with me, i still get home and have to charge everything up...in my mess (that i have momentarily forgotten about whilst in another city!). damn trips away.....they just play with ya state of mind!

0 comments:

About This Blog

365 days has been around for ever (it's probably older than me even). i have resisted the temptation to do one, until now.
i am the photographic artist in residence at christchurch polytechnic, new zealand, this year. a friend decided she was going to do a 365 days, and conned me into doing it too. I figured it would be a great project for the year, and a great way to remember the year. to make it a little more challenging, i decided to take self-portrait each day.
so here goes

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP