Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 15

being in auckland means catching up with peeps. sometimes this can be a chore. today though, it wasn't.
first stop this arvo was out to visit my new pseudo niece, scarlett, and of course her older sisters, my god daughter saffron and the now middle child, isabella. on top of this it was my bestie, cushla's birthday, so there was just excitement all round. the girls were most definitely fizzing and after about an hour of me being there i got their full attention on me and became their jungle gym. man those girls have energy, and i'm getting old!! seriously tho, it was a lot of fun seeing them and hanging out, i don't usually get to do that as cush tries to see me without minx #1 & 2(i guess there is now #3 too), so that we can have a good chinwag and catch-up. i also got to see chris whom i often don't get to see either....so just pleasant all round.
after that i went to see my pseudo brother's, blake and ryan. i hadn't see ryan for a year, and whoa has he grown! i have looked after both of these boys since they were baby's, so now having them both much taller than me is surreal. ryan has shot up in the last year and def is more of a teen than a child. it's crazy, i mean everyone has to grow up, but you kind of don't expect it, if you can understand what i mean. anyway i had an amazing time with them hearing what they had been up to and hanging out.
to end my day i had a lovely dinner with my gorgeous friend claudia. we were both extremely tired but we both managed to get up the energy to enjoy a meal together and have some good conversation, about not too much - ha.

0 comments:

About This Blog

365 days has been around for ever (it's probably older than me even). i have resisted the temptation to do one, until now.
i am the photographic artist in residence at christchurch polytechnic, new zealand, this year. a friend decided she was going to do a 365 days, and conned me into doing it too. I figured it would be a great project for the year, and a great way to remember the year. to make it a little more challenging, i decided to take self-portrait each day.
so here goes

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP