Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 24

winter is most definitely on it's way and autumn is here! i walked to work in 5 degree temp this morning. but it was oh such a sunny morning. as much as the cold is to bear, the sun makes up for it all, esp walking in it.
walking home, after my ladies hours at work, along the avon was stunning, especially as the leaves are turning yellow. the river was almost still so there were stunning surreal, romantic reflections in the water. wish i'd had my camera, just because. oh well, maybe tomorrow, or thurs.
as mentioned in my Day 1 blog, i have been advised to follow a low fat diet. my gorgeous friend, claudia, sent me some fat-free cooking books. it was so gorgeous today that i figured i'd sit outside and actually properly read thru them and find some yummy food i can cook! and boy there are some great recipes. yummo!

0 comments:

About This Blog

365 days has been around for ever (it's probably older than me even). i have resisted the temptation to do one, until now.
i am the photographic artist in residence at christchurch polytechnic, new zealand, this year. a friend decided she was going to do a 365 days, and conned me into doing it too. I figured it would be a great project for the year, and a great way to remember the year. to make it a little more challenging, i decided to take self-portrait each day.
so here goes

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP