Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day 19

stoopid being sick. i hate it. it's so frustrating. especially when you have so much to do and so little time....or something like that! ok, so actually, i wasn't that sick when i woke this morning. but i thought that i possibly was going to be and that would, really, throw all my plans out the window! i was supposed to be doing a photo shoot with my friend's babies this afternoon, and i know how precious new mum's are about their bubs. luckily for me sarah is not like that, and was still totally cool with me coming to hang out with the babies and snap away.
so i did a shoot with the babies this afternoon. it was hard. as we all know, three month old babies still don't really do much, and we changed the location of the shoot, so what i had in my head kinda changed. but hey, that is what happens when you are a photographer so you just have to go with it....so i did. these babies are pretty damn cute, so it wasn't that hard, but coming up with different angles etc in a limited space was. am sure i got something that ma will like tho.
got back onto the 'blackboard' series again today too. in fact did two even. with sarah and with my friend alicia who i caught up with this evening. woulda been kicking myself if i hadn't got any done up here after dragging the blackboard all the way up here and having overweight luggage.

0 comments:

About This Blog

365 days has been around for ever (it's probably older than me even). i have resisted the temptation to do one, until now.
i am the photographic artist in residence at christchurch polytechnic, new zealand, this year. a friend decided she was going to do a 365 days, and conned me into doing it too. I figured it would be a great project for the year, and a great way to remember the year. to make it a little more challenging, i decided to take self-portrait each day.
so here goes

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP