Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day 5

yesterday was a little bit of a disaster day in terms of getting thinks checked off my list. besides that though it was an awesome day, the sun was shining, it was warm, i caught up with some of my awesome friends...that list goes on!
today was different, the sun isn't shining, i didn't catch up with friends but i DID get things checked of my list. i also had my first day at work. well if you can call it day....talk about ladies hours. i only worked 9-11.
i walked to and from work, so that's gotta make me feel good. paid bills, got my hair cut(tick), bought groceries, got washing sorted(tick), delivered owed bottles of vino to friend (tick). so yeah lots of ticks. still more to go tho. especially before i leave chc next week for a week in akl(diarise my friends, and book me in fast - you know what a nightmare it is usually).
anyway, here is part of my ticked list of today.

0 comments:

About This Blog

365 days has been around for ever (it's probably older than me even). i have resisted the temptation to do one, until now.
i am the photographic artist in residence at christchurch polytechnic, new zealand, this year. a friend decided she was going to do a 365 days, and conned me into doing it too. I figured it would be a great project for the year, and a great way to remember the year. to make it a little more challenging, i decided to take self-portrait each day.
so here goes

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP