Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 26

tonite i found myself, as i do most thursday nite's, down on my hands and knees. quite the opposite to how i started my day, flat on my back.
ok i should explain, otherwise it really does sound like i am a prostitute.
first thing today i had my mri to sus out my pancreas. ok....so definately not something i'd want to go through every day. i knew you go into a small space, but that small!!! no way. eye's stayed shut the, entire, time otherwise i knew i would totally freak out. to make matter's worse, you get to listen to music, and i asked them to put kiwi fm on...told them the approximate frequency. well they couldn't find it, instead i got nuie fm, beats of the pacific.......so my least favourite kind of music. to top things off, towards the end of the scan, they had to inject a dye into me. they had put the lure in prior to the scan starting, so i had a needle in my arm through the entire scan.....pain. the magnetic rays played havoc with it. again, so glad i don't have to go thru that every day.
so down to my hands and knees. thursday nite's i clean/babysit. i really didn't have the energy to go tonite, but i managed to get myself out the front door and there.....oh the joys. tbh, it isn't that bad. it's only a small house, and i have ben looking after caitlyn for two years now, so it's all good. they have recently acquired a new addition to the family, barkley, a choc lab/german pointer x. he is very cute, and puppylike...currently at the biting stage. but this creates more hands and knees time, cleaning everything at his level that is covered in muddy paw prints.

0 comments:

About This Blog

365 days has been around for ever (it's probably older than me even). i have resisted the temptation to do one, until now.
i am the photographic artist in residence at christchurch polytechnic, new zealand, this year. a friend decided she was going to do a 365 days, and conned me into doing it too. I figured it would be a great project for the year, and a great way to remember the year. to make it a little more challenging, i decided to take self-portrait each day.
so here goes

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP