Friday, April 3, 2009

Day 34


tgif. it feels like this week has gone on forever. i'm guessing it's my state of mind more than anything. i've been feeling out of sorts. a lil anxious, confused, mindless, bored, angsty....the list goes on and on. there seems to be so much going on, with not too much being achieved really, as previous blogs stated. tomorrow is my only day 'off' and it's chocka block already....sigh.
one would think that when one wants to rest, they would do that, but no, not this idiot. she packs as much as possible into each day, particularly events that prevent her from doing the real work at hand! procrastinator!!!!!
well easter is coming up and that means four days of nothing....lets hope i can stick to that nothing, coz some nothing is definitely required.
silver lining of my day....my new red scarf. decided colour is needed in my wardrobe, and am slowly working on the accessories. in saying that, the red scarf had to be bought to go with my, green, top....mmmm wool for winter.

0 comments:

About This Blog

365 days has been around for ever (it's probably older than me even). i have resisted the temptation to do one, until now.
i am the photographic artist in residence at christchurch polytechnic, new zealand, this year. a friend decided she was going to do a 365 days, and conned me into doing it too. I figured it would be a great project for the year, and a great way to remember the year. to make it a little more challenging, i decided to take self-portrait each day.
so here goes

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP