Saturday, April 4, 2009

Day 35

(sigh), as my darling friend often does when he is with me. don't ask me why! it's as thought he is frustrated with me...not possible.

my weekend is over already, (sigh). tomorrow i have work. all day. i want my weekends back. i'm over one day weekends already. you get nothing done, or rather, you have no nothing time. i want my nothing time back.
at least today was rather leisurely. i went to a vintage market this morning. oh there was some choice stuff there. i was restrained tho, very restrained. only walked away with a rather delightful top. could have got so much more....but....well, it's just stuff. stuff i really don't need.
i'm tired. my eyes must rest.

0 comments:

About This Blog

365 days has been around for ever (it's probably older than me even). i have resisted the temptation to do one, until now.
i am the photographic artist in residence at christchurch polytechnic, new zealand, this year. a friend decided she was going to do a 365 days, and conned me into doing it too. I figured it would be a great project for the year, and a great way to remember the year. to make it a little more challenging, i decided to take self-portrait each day.
so here goes

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP