Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Day 39



i'm at a loss for words. hard to imagine i know, but it does happen, very rarely! i have seemingly lost my ability to think, process and formulate my thoughts, any thoughts for that matter. well they can only be my thoughts huh!? some of you i'm sure are pissing yourself laughing by now, just shut it :P. it's not so cool for someone who is such a thinker. someone who is constantly processing her thoughts. i feel like someone else has taken over my body, or at least my mind.
i guess if i am completely honest there have been some things happening in my life that may be responsible for my lack of 'concentration'...but that's another day's story.

2 comments:

Tim Harris April 12, 2009 at 5:37 PM  

Brilliant....just everything about it....loooove it right down to the focusing on the boobs part :)

Niksta April 17, 2009 at 3:40 PM  

This is a really mean as pic Kirst. You so suit colours and you should so wear them more!

About This Blog

365 days has been around for ever (it's probably older than me even). i have resisted the temptation to do one, until now.
i am the photographic artist in residence at christchurch polytechnic, new zealand, this year. a friend decided she was going to do a 365 days, and conned me into doing it too. I figured it would be a great project for the year, and a great way to remember the year. to make it a little more challenging, i decided to take self-portrait each day.
so here goes

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP